This line, built enbloc, is utilized for flat or shaped bottles in general and is characterized by an interchangeables insert bottle-hander.
still wine, oil, vinegar, liquor in general.
2000 bottles per hour.
Can be used with round, square or shaped bottles in general, both of glass and rigid PET, ranging from 5 to 100 cc.
The composition of this line varies according to the customer's needs, for example: Let's say we have a flat bottle with a volume of 5 cc. to be filled with a very sugary, low-proof product - then capped with a screw-on cap - and then fitted with a self-adhesive counter-label and an inverted, L-shaped tax-seal glued on the cap.
The line is composed of :
- 10-bottle linear rinsing machine
- 10-bottle linear nitrogen blowing machine
- 10-bottle linear in-bottle vacuum filling machine
- Neutral gas injector prior to cap application
- Capping machine for screw-on caps
- Labelling machine for front self-adhesive labels
- Labelling machine for self-adhesive counter-labels
- Hot-pigment stamper that prints on the counter-label
- Sealing machine for inverted L-shaped tax seal glued on the cap
- Front-feeding platform for empty bottles sized 0.8 x 0.3 m
- Motorised final collection disk, sized 0.8 m
- Safety guards of transparent panels and electronic shields
- Power supply: 380V 3 Ph
- Power consumption: 3 kW
- Compressed air consumption at 7 bars: 600 l/min
- Rinse water, at a minimum pressure of 2 bar: 5 l/min
- Neutral gas (nitrogen), at a pressure of 0,2 bar: 15 l/min
- Width 3100 mm
- Depth 1300 mm
- Height 1600 mm
- Weight 1500 kg
- Made to EC standards